KLARUS K2 Two Cell Charger Compatible To Almost all rechargeable batteries for use as a power bank
Regular price $19.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
Use this text to encourage communication or promote sharing on social networks.
K2 Two-Cell Charger
- The microcomputer control system allows each of the two battery slots to charge individually
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously (Ni-MH / Ni-Cd / LiFePO4 / 3.7V Li-ion / 3.85V Li-ion)
- Li-ion：26650 22650 18650 18490 17670 17500 16340 14500 10440 16340(RCR123A)
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd：AA AAA AAAA C
- LEDs display to clearly show charging progress, Optional 0.5A or 1A output charging current
- Charger cable DC 5V micro USB port connects directly to either a car charger plug, a computer, USB port or other USB charger plug for charging at home or while traveling
- Use as a power bank capable of charging USB equipment, with a Li-ion battery as the power source
- -DV/dt Control technology to charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries more fully
- Built-in reverse polarity and short-circuit protection
- Features over-charge protection to prevent battery damage. Automatically stops charging when complete
- Auto-activation function：
- a). Automatically reactivates “zero voltage” short-circuit protected Li-ion batteries that have been completely drained of power b). Will not charge a battery that cannot be reactivated.
- Made of durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant) for your safety
- Optimal heat dissipation design for a long lifespan.