KLARUS XT21X 4000 Lumens Best Tactical Flashlight
Subcribe to back in stock notification
I haven’t received the Klaers light as yet
Still waiting on my order!!
Status on Oder KL#2578
I will do, but I still waiting.
I do not normally write reviews but this is one fantastic flashlight. I just have to say I got a bug in me to replace my 10 year old Nextorch 750LM and set out looking at the internet & Amazon. My wife got duped by a special internet offer- & that made me cross as well. So Save yourself further hassle and get this one. You. Will. Not. Regret. !! The outstanding features are:
1. 4000 lumens- it lights up my entire back yard like daylight- it has a stronger centre light core with an cover arc of 90 degree surround light with about a 15% less bright drop-off towards the edge of the light circle. Other comments have said there is a yellowing of the light, I only see a bright white light. Unlike my Nextorch, Aside from breaking this and having to replace it, I will never have to buy another flashlight!! Caution: do not look at the light- it could blind a person.
2. Size: the same as my Nextorch, but a bit thicker with the larger rechargeable battery. Weight is easy to handle, can slip into a jacket pocket easily and comes with a tie handle and its own holster.
3. Love the 3 different on-off buttons- very intuitive to use, just practice a bit- for example, the button at the back- I have my thumb on it- very useful if you want just a faint bit of light- it cycles from a “moon-glow” amount (release it in under a few seconds & it goes off, continue to hold it & will stay on without any more pressure, then can be click cycled upwards in strength. Main one on barrel: click to cycle dim to bright- have fun!!
4. Has a real quality feel and appearance. My old Nextorch - have to unscrew the head to recharge- is now not able to screw past the o-ring so I doubt if it is waterproof now. The Klarus has no such problem- the recharge port is tucked away under a tight rubber seal (next to my thumb in the other photo).
5. The only down side is that the light gets warm pretty fast when using it on the real brightest setting, which I guess is understandable. Then it is great as a pocket warmer(once switched off!)
6. Finally it comes with a recharging cable- USB to Android type socket on the flashlight under the rubber flap - initially a bit of a thing to get it in & out but with use should ease up.