klarus XT21X Best Tactical Flashlight 4000 Lumens Rechargeable Advanced, Beam Reach 316m, CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED, 5000mAh IMR 21700 Battery
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Status on Oder KL#2578
Jamais reçu cette lampe !!!
Service client déplorable
Une honte !
Même pas remboursé !
I will do, but I still waiting.
I do not normally write reviews but this is one fantastic flashlight. I just have to say I got a bug in me to replace my 10 year old Nextorch 750LM and set out looking at the internet & Amazon. My wife got duped by a special internet offer- & that made me cross as well. So Save yourself further hassle and get this one. You. Will. Not. Regret. !! The outstanding features are:
1. 4000 lumens- it lights up my entire back yard like daylight- it has a stronger centre light core with an cover arc of 90 degree surround light with about a 15% less bright drop-off towards the edge of the light circle. Other comments have said there is a yellowing of the light, I only see a bright white light. Unlike my Nextorch, Aside from breaking this and having to replace it, I will never have to buy another flashlight!! Caution: do not look at the light- it could blind a person.
2. Size: the same as my Nextorch, but a bit thicker with the larger rechargeable battery. Weight is easy to handle, can slip into a jacket pocket easily and comes with a tie handle and its own holster.
3. Love the 3 different on-off buttons- very intuitive to use, just practice a bit- for example, the button at the back- I have my thumb on it- very useful if you want just a faint bit of light- it cycles from a “moon-glow” amount (release it in under a few seconds & it goes off, continue to hold it & will stay on without any more pressure, then can be click cycled upwards in strength. Main one on barrel: click to cycle dim to bright- have fun!!
4. Has a real quality feel and appearance. My old Nextorch - have to unscrew the head to recharge- is now not able to screw past the o-ring so I doubt if it is waterproof now. The Klarus has no such problem- the recharge port is tucked away under a tight rubber seal (next to my thumb in the other photo).
5. The only down side is that the light gets warm pretty fast when using it on the real brightest setting, which I guess is understandable. Then it is great as a pocket warmer(once switched off!)
6. Finally it comes with a recharging cable- USB to Android type socket on the flashlight under the rubber flap - initially a bit of a thing to get it in & out but with use should ease up.
I got this flashlight as my first 21700 flashlight to try out the new format which has higher capacity than the usual 18650, and since it is included, and rechargeable inside the light, no need to worry about another charger. I have bought Klarus lights before and the quality was always second to none, and I trust the brand.
The control is the usual Klarus dual-switch which allows flawless tactical control, and with the 4000 lumen output, this light will turn night into day easily. The duration of the High output, I think, was definitely helped by the 21700 battery as it doesn't show any obvious step-off in output, and the battery should be able to support it longer compared to the smaller 18650.
Quality is the usual Klarus, smooth anodizing, no faults on the lens and beam pattern.
The light is slightly thicker than the 18650 version, but that's to be expected and not a distraction. The UI, as expected, can be switched between Tactical and Outdoor modes. My preference is for the outdoor mode since I'm a couch commando.