KLARUS XT11GT PRO 3300 LM 3100mAh Tactical Flashlight
Couldn't load pickup availability
Brand new design from the inside out, update the tail switches, cancel the side switch, designed for more reliable tactical operation and use.
- Choice of 6 operating modes:1)Turbo; 2)High; 3)Medium; 4)Low; ; 5)Strobe; 6)SOS
- Turbo: 3300 lumens, 410 m beam, runs 1.8 hours
- High: 1200 lumen, 240 m beam, runs 4 hours
- Medium: 200 lumens, 100 m beam, runs 12 hours
- Low: 10 lumens, 20 m beam, runs 120 hours
- Strobe: 3300 lumens, runs 4 hours
- SOS: 200 lumens, runs 32 hours
- Outstanding performance maximum output up to 3300 lumens, beam reach up to 410m. Ultra-compact size and lightweight body, suitable for one-hand tactical control.
- The 5th generation Tail Dual Switch: The newest dual tail switch design from Klarus, a large control surface, and a distinct control area give you professional rapid response tactical control.
- USB C Charging with Battery Indicator: Direct USB C fast charging can be charged from the computer, phone adapter, or USB socket, convenient to charge, and high efficiency.
- XT11GT Pro V2.0 body is made of 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy, hard anodizing on a robust aluminum body enhances resistance to corrosion, abrasion, and shock. premium and durability quality.
- 1-meter drop-resistant and IPX8 water-resistant.
- 5 Years Warranty
- 6.54 x 3.19 x 2.52 inches, 4.3 ounces
Klarus is all I use. I've tried Surefire, Inforce, Olight, and Nightstick...but have always come back to Klarus. They're not the best bang for your buck, they're simply the best, in my opinion.
Works well and is easy to carry around.
Works as described and recieved on time
I am very pleased with this flashlight. It is very, very bright.
This light offers my rifle everything it needs for a very reasonable price. It is feature-packed and has a very bright 3300-lumen light that can shine at far distances. I would highly recommend this light for someone building out a weapon for personal protection!