KLARUS XT21X Pro 4400 Lumens Extreme Output Tactical Flashlight
No se pudo cargar la disponibilidad para recoger
XT21X Pro Li-Ion USB Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight With HolsterThe outstanding performance XT21X Pro maximum output of up to 4400 lumens, and the beam reaches 1036ft (316M)(Tip: Please fully charge before use)
- Choice of 7 operating modes:1)Turbo;2)High; 3)Medium; 4)Low; 5)Moon; 6)Strobe; 7)SOS
- Turbo: 4400 lumens, 336 m beam, runs 2.5 hours
- High: 1500 lumens, 190 m beam, runs 4 hours
- Medium: 400 lumens, 100 m beam, runs 9 hours
- Low: 100 lumens, 50 m beam, runs 30 hours
- Moon: 5 lumens, 15 m beam, runs 200 hours
- Strobe: 4400 lumens, runs 5 hours
- SOS: 100 lumens, runs 65 hours
- IPX8 Waterproof; 1 m impact resistance tested
- High precision CNC processed Aero-space Aluminum alloy body, mil-spec hard anodized (HA III), lightweight yet robust constructed.
- Patented Tail Dual-Switch and side switch accommodate any user patterns. The tail and side switch has a unique lockout function to prevent accidental illumination.
- 5000mAh battery can support a maximum of 200 hours of runtime. The useful battery capacity indicator display enables the user to control the usage according to the remaining charge. Micro-USB 2A fast charging, convenient and fast.
- AI CONTROL: Innovative ITS (Intelligent Temperature Protection System) technology, monitors temperature and adjusts output in real time when the flashlight gets too hot on the turbo output mode.
- Compatible Battery 1*21700/1*18650(with battery adapter)
- 7 x 3.7 x 2.5 inches; 6.05oz (171.5 g)
- 5 years warranty
This is my second one.
Great brightness and battery life for the money! Love the fact that it uses a 5000mAh battery, has great brightness and long battery life, and uses standard, easy-to-obtain batteries. And the compact pen size/design makes it a standard part of my EDC.
A solid light especially at this price. I had to remove the front flip-up size because of the mount but I’m okay with that. Mounts solidly with the Picatinny mount but even more solid with the m-lol mount and it’s tucked in perfectly. The wire is pulling out of the switch so I’m exchanging it but factory defects happen.
It is as advertised. Robust. Good central beam for distance but enough throw to the sides to give you good awareness of all that’s around you.
Have had one and used it for years without any trouble. Plenty/very bright even with the single I use in it. I put a label on the side to remind of the clicks needed for lower light and strobe functions (rarely used by me). Bought another for our emergency kit. No complaints.